- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Euro White 2" Water Temperature Gauge (100-250 F) 2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm) A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the s
- ending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc... As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature. Available for
- G systems, J1939 CAN Bus or J1939 Stand-Alone systems and mechanical types. Benefits: Standard (100-250 F) Metric (40-120 C) Dual Scale With or without Warning Lights
This fits your .
Faria 4" Tachometer w/Systemcheck Indicator - 7,000 RPM (Gas - Johnson/Evinrude Outboard) - Euro Black: Sports & Outdoors
- Product Code: 4NEBK0400674
- Availability: In Stock